How to apply for a position with Heuvelton Central School District
Heuvelton Central School District accepts both electronic and paper applications.
When applying for a position with the Heuvelton Central School District, the following information is needed to complete your application:
- Cover Letter
- Three Current Letters of Reference
- Copies of College Transcripts
- Copies of Certifications/Licensures
To access the Heuvelton Central School Online Application (for all positions), please click the link below:
Please have the above listed items available to upload with your application. If you are not able to upload these items with your application, you may mail them to the address below.
If you prefer to submit a paper application, please use the links below to access, print and complete the appropriate application form. Mail the completed application, including cover letter, resume, three current letters of recommendation, official transcripts and a copy of certification to the address below.
- Professional Application-Paper (Administrator, Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Counselor)
- Support Staff Application-Paper (Custodial Worker, Monitor, Cafeteria Worker, Bus Driver, Secretary)
87 Washington Street
Heuvelton, NY 13654
Note: All positions within the Heuvelton Central School District are subject to New York State Education Law and/or New York State Civil Service Law.
Heuvelton Central School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.