Heuvelton Central School Pre-Kindergarten Program:
HCS is presently accepting applications for the Pre-K program for the 2023-24 school year. There will be both an AM and PM session offered but space is limited to 18 students per session. Student placements will be mailed by June 30, 2023. Students must be residents of the HCS and must be 4-years-old by Dec. 1, 2023.
Applications are available online (link below) and are due no later than Friday, May 5, 2023. Please contact Brenda Simmons, Elementary Secretary, at 344-2414 ext. 28871 or e-mail [email protected]
Heuvelton Central School Kindergarten Program:
Heuvelton Central School is presently registering students who are not currently enrolled in our PreK program and will be attending the Kindergarten Program during the 2023-24 school year. If you are a HCS resident and have a child who will be 5 years old by Dec. 1, 2023 that will be attending the HCS Kindergarten Program, please contact Elementary Secretary, Brenda Simmons at 344-2414 ext. 28871 or e-mail [email protected] by Friday, May 5, 2023.
For student registration, including registration for PreK for the 2023-2024 school year, please do so using this student registration link.
In order for an application for PreKindergarten to be processed, parents must provide the following documents prior to the start of school:
- Child’s birth certificate (must be submitted with application)
- Physical Exam, Health History Form and Immunization records
- Proof of residency in the Heuvelton Central School District (ie. Copy of current lease, mortgage receipt, utility bill such as gas/electric)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s photo identification with current address
- Custody documents or proof of guardianship/foster care, if applicable
Forms may be uploaded at the end of the registration process or emailed to [email protected].